Saturday, 4 March 2017

Filming, filming, filming!

One of my friends has birthday and I don't know if I should write something on his Facebook wall. I mean, he isn't my close friend, just schoolmate I have small talks with. Moreover, any of his close friends wrote anything, so he might just hate Facebook wishes and he'll want kill me by a fork later...

Anyway.
It was kinda productive week. It started with me loosing my earphones and being quite upset because of it. Then, in school, after a long way by the bus without my earphones, i got to know than me & my friend were supposed to made posters for the filming project.

Oh yeah, the filming project.
So, we have a guy in our class, who is an youtuber and also makes money for taking part in filming competitions as being familiar with montage. I said 'makes money' 'cause he usually wins and gets money as an award.
Lately, he found another competition, which main theme was 'School book character in modern school'. How simple as that.

Back to the story, we were responsible for the scenography. And we spent whole weekend doing nothing, throughout the fact, we didn't have anything prepared for the next day. We pulled ourselves together and organised a meeting in my house, straight after my English adittional classes.
(it was such a beautiful sunset that day, btw)


Then I came up with an idea. Let's make a IT clique poster with no words, just a QR code on it. For my friend - it sounded brilliant. We made this sarcastic/funny poster and showed it to the director on Tuesday. 
He gave me that look: What the heck you've done, you stupid idiots?!
Okay, I meant it to be funny, I didn't think that it should be taken that serious. I snapped my fingers and said 'hahaha, joke, look, it's IT clique and QR code, you know...' 
And he started laughing. And said that it was hilarious and he would never hire any other stage designers than us. Well. 
Of course I had great fun making the film, I also appeared as an extra. 


So modern, isn't it?
The only problem is that we probably lost our Maths teacher's calendar, 'cause we hid it as it didn't suit our modern classroom and we haven't found it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment