Saturday, 18 March 2017

I finally found my earphones

No one thought that my earphones would just fell out my pocket after three weeks. I swear I'd checked every pair of my trousers, though.

To be honest, before I started writing I found my life very boring, but now I realized I'm involved in so many issues and not even be aware of them.

First things first, we finished our film! Sound is quite dyssynchronized, but it's awesome anyway. We did it more as an artistic film than as an advert (which was meant to be done) and it propably won't win the competiotion, but we've had great fun. Hope dies the last.


On Tuesday, my class and me went to the cinema. The movie was Whiplash, it was very good, but as I don't wanna spoil it, I'll just recommend it to you. The cinema was small, but it also had an extraoridnary climate, unlikely to other cinemas in the town. Even popcorn wasn't sold and the room counted about 30 sitting places. After the film we were supposed to come back to school for 3 periods, but we unexpectedy got lost in the city centre. Oops.

I've got a terrible flu and sore throat, so exercising on PE classes is a nightmare to me now. That's why on Wednesday I had only 4 periods, because the 5th and the 6th ones were PE. Yes, I have double PE in a day. You can feel for me.


I ate five chocholate bars in this week. Thanks to my aunts, who brought German sweets and fattened me... I will go running (straight after finishing my jellybeans), I promise.

Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment