Saturday, 4 March 2017

My name is lame

(Has anyone caught this twenty one pilots reference? No? Ok, I'll go hide myself)

Hey, beautiful people.
I'm Nor. It's not my real name, but I feel it's more mine that one I have in documents. So I'll be glad if you'll respect that and call me Nor or Norrie or Norman or That Stupid Girl From Blogspot, whatever.
I'm 16 (almost 17) yo. Mentally 12, though. I'm in the first grade of High School with Maths & Phisics & IT majors (sounds hard? it's not, actually).

So welcome to my quite pathetic life I want to share with you.



I've tried a lot of things in my life, beginnig from breakdance and popping, ending on making YouTube vids and plenty of more werid stuff in the meantime. I've never found a real hobby, which would take more than 2 months, so here I am, writing words no one will read and trying to find myself in this huge world full of darkness (woah, kinda depressing)

I must to admit that I created this blog mostly because my FCE exam on July. I suck in writing, so I've decided to let my brain throw up on electronic piece of paper and being judged by English-speaking people. So, here is my request for you: can you shout, beat me up or gently write a comment if I made any mistake? I mean, when you're not a native-speaker, no matter how good you know English, you just might sound rude, pseudointeligent, too formal or like a third grader and not be aware of that.



Now stop procrastinating Nor, back to your IT homework.

Keep yourselves warm and let me know how stupid I sounded, c ya l8er! (wow, look at this slang skills)

Phtos from:

No comments:

Post a Comment