Friday, 10 March 2017

The slate

Annyeonghaseyo!
(I've heard this in Tear In My Heart first time and I understood it as onionhaseyo lol)

Having busy weeks is quite good, at least I don't feel like I'm wasting my life.
This one was crazy and I was in a rush almost all the time, but I enjoyed it. I've met a lot of new people, finished filming project, laughed and ate tasty food. Besides, I got to know that my aunts from Germany are visiting this weekend, meaning tommorow, and I'm looking foward to that. Well, I see them once a year, so it's quite obvious that I'm waiting for them impatiently. 

(Yes! We even had our own movie slate!)

I've ordered a book and bought new shoes, which I've never thought I'm gonna buy. I remember me saying that I'd rather skewer all of the Air Max's air bubbles in the shop than buy one for myself, but life's changing and so do our taste. 
Here they are, my new children.


I would finish right now, cause I have a room to tidy and the Riverdale to watch. Btw I will write some posts for next week, in case this one will be so active either. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment